Friday, April 24, 2009

Spring Break Fun!

I'm so excited to announce that both Jonathon and I are all done with finals- wahoo! Here's what I've done so far on for my spring break: went to the Provo mall with my cute carpool to visit Lana at Buckle and so Erin could exchange her jeans, ate Panda Express, got the fortune in my cookie of "You deserve respect and that is what you'll get," came home, took a three hour celebration nap, went to celebration dinner for FREE at Applebees using a gift card we found in our closet (why does food always taste better when it's free??), bought a new house-warming scent at Bath and Body Works, rented Marley and Me (very cute - we loved this movie!), picked up Cosmo from my Mom's because watching the movie made us crave him, played with my mom's adorable little smart new puppy Cookie, started driving back to our place and watched our temperature gauge hit the red hot zone, turned around back to my Mom's, asked my brother Steven for a ride home, played with Cosmo, went to bed around 3:00 AM, woke up around 12:00 PM, took Cosmo out for a run at the park, watched him go poo twice..and mark every single tree and pole in that God-forsaken park (good boy Cosmo!), came home and drank a protein shake, attempted to clean and ended up on the couch reading the news about a pig who is breast-feeding two little tiger babies, fell asleep, played with Jonno, attempted to clean, showered, rested some more, and here I am! I've really lived it up since finishing my last final yesterday morning. :) I lovvveeeee a good Spring Break!

Here's what's on the agenda for the next few days:
-fix Lexie ( our poor car :( )
-sell Charles (my poor old car)
-clean clean clean!
-go to the Hogle Zoo
-take Cosmo to the dog park AND up the canyon to go hiking
-do a butt load of laundry
-finally have our Easter egg hunt!

I'll keep you all updated on how it goes. :)

Ahhhhhh until then... I'm just gonna kick back and relax some more! :):)

6 comments:

Shirley said...

I like your new background. it's very cute! Sounds like you're enjoying your time off. And can I say.. Charles? I veto that name.. where in the heck did you come up with that. Charles is a weird name for a girl car. :)

Tyson and Lana Hansen said...

Eww! You WATCHED Cosmo poo...TWICE?!! Youre sick Nancy, just sick!

AB said...

Isn't it so nice to not have to worry about finals!

Linda said...

Hey! I found your blog. Sounds like you had some nice napping and play time during spring break. Did you ever get around to cleaning? Playing and sleeping are much more important than cleaning anyway. Cosmo is quite the territory marker. Does he do that everywhere you take him? Sorry...I was sleeping last night when you called. I seem to do that a lot now.

Tyler and Lara said...

HA! I found your blog, there's not hiding now! :) It's way cute! I'm glad we're blog buddies :)

Lisa said...

Ha ha ha you still have Honda car at your apartment. What will you do with it?