I went and sat at the drivers license division for two hours today next to a man that smelled like feet. As "C-285" was finally called, I jumped up to meet the nice lady for my turn. I commented on how busy it was and she said, "Mondays are normally busy, but I have never seen the place this packed before in my life!" Great. The ONE DAY I choose to go get my name changed on my license... oh well!
I am officially Nancy Huckvale! Hoorah!
No more trouble trying to get past security at the airport! No more problems at the bank! No more mis-pronouncing "ROUSH" .. well... actually I think more people say Huckvale wrong than they ever did Roush. Either way, I'm glad to get that out of the way.
One more thing checked off my to-do list. :)
2 comments:
Wow! That only took you 2 years to get done. Impressive!
You know poor Shaun will be so disappointed that that the wedding is off but he'll just have to move on. (I would have loved to have you as a daughter-in-law but I think it is best that you stay married to Jonathon)
I'm glad you have a little down time right now. So keep on relaxing...... because everything will be starting again before you know it.
If you bring me a little deer I will keep it for sure! They are way cuter than dogs.
When are you coming to visit?
Yipee!! good for you!
Post a Comment