Friday, February 5, 2010

Pictures!


I realized this week that I've only got TWO MORE MONTHS left in the "college" chapter of my life. I've made plenty of great memories of this time that I'll cherish forever in my heart and mind, but... it's so much easier to remember those times when you have pictures! Jonathon and I haven't gotten hardly any pictures during the 2 1/2 years of marriage- ever since I sat on my camera at a BYU football game a month after we got married! (Those five pounds I gained after getting married really went a long ways!) Anyway, like I said, I realized this week that we have hardly any pictures from this time in our lives and that has made me sad because we've really enjoyed it and had a great experience. I decided I want to start taking more pictures (and also blog more!) so years from now, I can look back at this time and remember everything I can! Jonathon likes this idea too so hopefully you'll see a little bit more from the boths of us. :)

Here are a few pictures to introduce you to our life...


Here's "Homie Mo" getting ready to go out for his walk down to Murray Park

A lot of gangsters "pop their collars"
....this gangster 'Mo pops his coll-EARS. BAM!


First stop.. Cosmo's favorite tree. This is the place we always drive down at Murray Park to let Cosmo do his thing three times a day. This is his favorite spot. And trust me, you bet your bottom dollar he "owns" every square inch of grass, tree, and fire hydrant in that area. He has got it MARKED.


Here's Jonno and Cosmo walking. Aren't they cute??



My favorite part of Murray Park.
We always walk around this big circle around the park because two of those circles=one mile.
It's easy to keep track. This is a fun spot because there is a big field on the left that always has friends and families playing in and a pretty lake with geese on the right. Jonno and I love to sit on that bench up there and chat and let Cosmo go smell stuff.




This is so funny- I had to post this! Jonathon got mad at Cosmo because he wouldn't go chase the ducks- he just kept peeing on stuff. haha! I thought it was hilarious.



We told Cosmo to go get the geese (he used to LOVE this!) and he wanted to go mark his territory first. Jonathon talks about how Cosmo's got problems.





And here, Cosmo finally conquers the Geese!!


Here is another one of my favorite places. It's a cute little bridge.
(Cosmo also owns this.)



Here is when we've finally made it back from our walk- Home Sweet Home!
I was number 17 for lacrosse in high school so I thought it was fate we ended up here.



Here's what we see when we walk in. We have a balcony to the left that overlooks Murray park and is AWESOME! We LOVE it! And I love our little living room!! It's so dang cute.


Here's another view. :)




And here is the front of our living room.
We used to have a gigantic TV up and a sweet set-up there until last September when we sold it to Robby, Jonathon's brother. So we replaced it with a pretty picture of the Portland temple my Grandma Roush made us for our wedding (she picked flowers from the day of our wedding and used them as a border) I love that picture.


Okay, well, you are officially caught up on my life today. Oh wait, maybe not.. I think Jonathon still wants to post about our 50 piece chicken McNugget and Paranormal Activity experience tonight too. Ah! You are in for a treat!

Peace.



4 comments:

Shirley said...

YAAAAAY! So excited you're blogging more! You'll be really glad you did too. Loved the videos! :)

Tyson and Lana Hansen said...

Now THAT was a good blog! I love blogs like that that tells a lot so you can look back and remember how everything was :) I LOVE the pic of Jonno and Cosmo! It's so cute! And I wanted to see the videos but they wuldn't work right now, I'll have to try again later, but I like it...oh and it's a good thing I didn't let you get a hold of MY camera...man I better not gain 5 lbs cuz I like my camera.

Lydia said...

Hey Nancy, it's Lydia. I was just wondering if I could get your address so I can send you an invitation for my wedding reception? That would be Great!

Natalie said...

YOU HAVE A BLOG?!! hahaha I love Homie Mo