Sunday, May 16, 2010

I gradulated!

Jonathon asks me all the time "Nancy, is life really that great after you graduate or do people make it sound better than it is?" and I always respond "It is even BETTER!!!" I have loved being graduated. I feel like a completely different person- a huge weight of stress has been lifted off my shoulders. I've still got stress- applying for licenses, trying to find a job to pay back $40,000 worth of loans, figuring out what to do about a car... but it's different kind of stress. At this point in life, it seems easier to manage than the stress of tests and school and homework.

I love it!!

Maybe someday I'll do a post on my graduation, a.k.a. the best day of my life. :)

3 comments:

Shirley said...

Congrats on your gradulation!! Yes it is better than you think Jonno. Even Jared will tell you that. :)

_lece said...

Congrats Nan-C!!! Someday I will join you in the graduated party! Hey, now that you're all grown up...do i get to see you more?!

Gary said...

I'm mighty proud of you! :)