I'm planning my lesson for the Young Women's class I teach on Sunday. I came across this gem! LOL for some reason this made me laugh so hard! My lesson is "Association with Others" so I wanted to talk about how service can help you view people in a new light and make new friends, etc, etc.
SO... don't be a sour puss this week! "Squeeze in some time for others; kindness and service bring sweetness to your life."
Last week I taught the lesson on "Being Dependable" and for my introduction, I held up a package of DEPENDS underwear. After the lesson, I handed out little diapers full of chocolate candies with a card on front that said "Be DEPENDable- and your life will be filled with SWEETNESS." They turned out really cute! I took a picture but it somehow got deleted. :( The girls were embarrassed to be walking around holding diapers after church! Haha!
Can you tell I like to have some fun in my lessons? I love being in YW!
No comments:
Post a Comment