Monday, December 5, 2011

Thoughts by Nancy



I had an experience just now that I felt I should share with someone. Then I wondered who would be proper to share it with and couldn't think of anyone and realized I was just having a simple ol' thought, which seems to happen a few times through out the day. You know the kind-- nothing important, but something happens and you feel like sharing it? Well, I have decided I'm going to start recording those little thoughts each day here. Just be happy this next one doesn't include a picture from today...

I just gotta tell you.......

I LOVE cleaning up dog poop. Especially diarrhea. Oh, and you better believe I love cleaning it even more when it has exploded all over Cosmo's cage because he whined early this morning and I thought he was just being a pansy. And I LOVE cleaning it when I left his cage outside all day so it freezes in the cage, and then I have to scrub it even harder to get it off. And the smell, oh, that lovely, foul, stinky, putrid smell.. LOVE when it enters each one of my big ol' nostrils delicately so I can't breath. YES!! Thank you Cosmo! And thank you Bob for feeding Cosmo human food during dinner last night so I could experience this glorious tender connecting moment between me and my little boy.


"Who, ME??"
-Cosmo, and his white cotton beard


2 comments:

Shirley said...

Bahahahah that sucks. Just know it gets worse. Just now Ryan ran to the potty and said he didn't know how to go. Then I had to fight him to get on the toilet like he has the other 5,000 times. The other day we didn't have pull ups and he pooped in his underwear. Jared almost threw up cleaning it. But cleaning frozen poo from a cage would be awful!! Sorry. :( good thing he's cute!

Natalie said...

Oh my goodness. I am so jealous. Who's Bob? Will you tell him to come to my house and PLEASE feed my dog human food as well!?