My dad and his wife, April, and my little brother, Nolan, drove down from Seattle to visit us this weekend. We went to Multnomah Falls in Oregon and then to dinner at Shari's after. It was lots of fun!
Driving through the Gorge is BEAUTIFUL this time of year. All the trees and leaves are changing and look incredible.
This is one small glimpse of what all of you get to do when you come visit! ;) We love visitors!!

3 comments:
I love this! You better believe we have high expectations for when we visit. :)
I am happy you all went to Multnomah Falls.
You were nine months old and visited Multnomah Falls. This is your first time smile. Dad held the camera, and took the picture of me, Shirley, Steven and you. There is a fat lady behind us. I really laughed because Dad didn't see it and didn't check before take a picture. It still is so funny. Allright. Dad is funny.
I love to visit Multnomah Falls again.
I remember you bought the green coat...where? DI store? Anyway you look very beautiful with background trees and your beautiful face. I love you.
Beautiful!
Post a Comment