The most gorgeous sunsets
![]() |
| Smoooch! |
| Checking out crabs and fishes The crabs were JUMPERS!! |
| Brotherly love |
![]() |
| I love him. So much. |
| GORGEOUS!!!!!! So glad I could witness this. I kept thinking of the creation of the world by God and the separation of water and land. How could all of this be just "chance?" |
| Friends Forever |
![]() |
| Jonno showing Talia a "melting happy hug" Can't you tell how happy she is!! |
| Alex, Jonathon, Rob, Jeremy chatting the night away |
![]() |
| My cute man with the BEST SNOW CONE EVER!!!! Pi'ia |
![]() |
| Funky wood giraffe |
![]() |
| Cute Jonno |
| SNORKEL-INK!!! We LOVED the sea turtle, tropical fishies, and exercise! |
![]() |
| cute sea turtle getting air! |
Jonno and I rented some snorkel gear from a local shop and also borrowed flippers from Alex and Talia. We let the others borrow it for awhile and somewhere along the trip, they were misplaced so we ended up having to pay $60 for the lost snorkel and mask :( Bummer.
I also cut my foot (luckily only a tiny bit!) on some coral when I jumped up to tell everyone we'd found a turtle! I was so excited! And got blisters from the flippers. It's okay though- it was soo worth it!
Eating at MAMA'S FISH HOUSE:
Bob, Susie, Jonathon, and Nancy
![]() |
| Pumpkin bisque |
![]() |
| My amazing curry mahi mahi plate - SO GOOD!!! |
![]() |
| Chocolate-y clam for dessert :) |
![]() |
| I look like a salt shaker - Jonathon loves when I wear hats backwards |
| Bob and Jonno by some huge waves |
| Big scary spider |
| Cutest J in town |
| Bob and Susie |
| A popular wind surfing/regular surfing beach in Pa'ia - so cool! |















1 comment:
I'm so jealous you got to SWIM with a sea turtle!! Love this!
Post a Comment