Baby Huckvale is due December 13, 2013!
![]() |
| First day I found out I was pregnant! |
| Second day I picked up an 'official' non-dollar store version to confirm :) |
| We found out the day after we got back from our trip to Bend, OR! |

ANNOUNCING TO OUR FAMILY:
We announced on Mother's Day the big news by giving Susie and Lisa a card that said:
"Happy Mother's Day, GRANDMA"
We included a little picture of our positive pregnancy test and a baby shirt that says:
"Grandma's Best Friend"
| The whole family, even ELDER DAVID HUCKVALE!! |
![]() |
| FaceTime with Mom to watch her find out the big news! I'm grateful for technology so we can be "together" even when we're so far apart. |
| Isn't she a cute Mom? |
My older sister Shirley is expecting her third baby (a GIRL!) in October so my mom has been really excited for that. She said after opening this "WOW, I'm going to DOUBLE my Grandchildren going from two to FOUR this year!!"
![]() |
| Eight Weeks |
![]() |
| Eight weeks |
![]() |
| First Ultrasound at 11 weeks |
I asked the doctor if I could hear the heart beat today and he said it was probably too early. Later on he was going to do some doctor-y stuff and feel around and all of a sudden he put jelly on my belly and started doing an ultrasound! I said, "Wait, what are you doing? Are you doing an ultrasound??" For some reason, he didn't mention he was going to do this - he said he could do this INSTEAD of the heartbeat. (weird, but whatever.)
I couldn't believe when I looked at the screen and saw this tiny little baby waving its arms and almost "popping" around in there. It was laying flat and then POPPED up and straightened out :) Hehe it was so cute! And it finally felt REAL- THIS is the reason I'd not felt well and THIS is the tiny thing growing inside me.
I felt tears run down my cheek as I smiled and laughed at this cute site. The very first feeling I got after I left that day was to go to the temple and pray with gratitude that I have this opportunity to be a Mommy someday soon.












5 comments:
Ohhhhh YES!!!! Your are so freakin adorable! You will be a very cute mommy! seriously...and you have great blogging skills! Your a very talented writer. I can't wait till the next blog post! and CONGRATS on the baby making! I'm so happy/excited for you two!
Thank you for sharing your story about your wonderful pregnant!!!
I had no idea that you are pregnant because you both are married for five years and you don't talk about it at all. I thought you can't have children.
You said do not open until Sunday which it was Mother's Day. Shirley's boys and I arrived at Shirley's house because in the church bathroom, Shirley passed out and went to ER with Jared. You asked me about the mail shoe box. I found the box that Shirley opened. I couldn't find the gift. You said you and Jon were leaving for home. I was planning to text Jared and ask him where was the gift but Shirley and Jared showed up home. She got gift for me. Shirley held her camera to film me. I used my phone to see you each other. I opened the greeting card and first I saw word "Grandma" Very soon moment I knew you are pregnant that I was big surprised!!! I looked at you on the phone and signed "YOU ARE PREGNANT!!!" I laughed and laughed. I am very thrilling!!! Shirley filmed and realized you are pregnant. I called Jared and said Nancy is pregnant. Wow!!!
I looked at my memory card that Shirley filmed. I don't have it. I guess she didn't transfer the video into my memory card. I will ask Shirley to put it on youtube tomorrow (Sunday June 16) Now She and her family are in Idaho for Parkinson Reunion.
I am exciting and looking forward to meet your baby :) I will buy airfare ticket in August :)
I am proud of you and Jonathon!!!
By the way, you wanted to watch me on the phone when I opened the card and gift. Guess what I thought...special something like jewelry or shirt or earring. I had no idea about your pregnant lol.
I love you both!
I love that you're going to be a mommy and I am going to be an aunt! You are so cute and I love the progression and that you've popped! That's when I popped with this little girl too. Keep posting pictures!! I love you and baby so much!
Congrats Nancy!
Love this post! I love your first baby bump shots. You are so skinny!!!! Flat flat flat. I didn't take early shots of my belly like that because I was sooo sick that I just didn't care haha. I love how you told your moms. Yay for babies!!
Post a Comment