Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Life photos in the new house

Some photos of life recently:

Cosmo in the 'parking lot' of the tree - hee her
Walking on a trail near our house

Nancy loving the rain on our walk and the beautiful Lacamas Lake
A view from one of our favorite spots along the trail - this was taken at 6:40 AM while on Cosmo's morning walk
BEAUTIFUL!  Mornings are so peaceful when I can wake up!

My first visitor!  My friend Lauren from work and her baby Emma came over to visit
She is SO SWEET and brought a house warming gift of goodies and decorations for our naked house.
Emma LOVED Cosmo and keep smiling and petting him.  So cute! I loved having them over.

The cute yummy soap Lauren brought newly displayed in our bathroom :)   :




More visitors -
Jonathon,  his brother Robby, their cousin Corey Langford, and Rob's girlfriend Des
....we need to buy some couches!!
I came home from work to this sight LOL.  


Before we almost got electrocuted trying to install our washer and dryer
I said Jonno looked like an elephant

You know you're a pregnant woman with swollen feet when....
you can tell which socks I wore that day because the designs match!  I really gotta buy new socks!!

His first silver hairs!!!
I guess buying a house and having a kid will do that to ya! :)


2 comments:

Shirley said...

Haha great pictures! I loved the one of them playing on chairs. I can't wait until you get to buy some couches and make your home feel like home. I can't wait to visit myself! And I can't wait to see you in October!

Natalie said...

Oh my heck, like 3 days after I had the babies we noticed tons more gray in Dustin's hair.