Sunday, September 15, 2013

University of Oregon vs Tennessee football game in Eugene, OR

We headed down to Eugene, Oregon to Autzen Stadium to watch the Ducks play against the Tennessee Volunteers. It was fun to watch such great teams play, the loud and fun environment, and pretty drive down!

Jonathon and I began our relationship dating and going to all the BYU football home games so college football has always been a fun part of our relationship. Jonathon even proposed to me at Lavell Edwards Stadium at BYU on the field!



Awesome stadium!







Jonno near the end zone!





Sweet Baby J's first football game!

They had these little wood beam things that had scores of previous games. If Oregon won, it was yellow. If the other team won, it was painted their school colors. There were a couple hundred of them. Here is Jonno and his alma mater! 


Me and my DUCK TRUCK!
-This was pretty sweet. It even had blue and green "feathers" painted on the back end of the truck.



We saw this huge blow up guy and I told Jonno to take a picture of him.  He took his phone out and unlocked it and all of a sudden the guy fell on his face and was starting to deflate!  They were deflating him to start cleaning up and we missed this photo opp by literal SECONDS!!  Hence my sad face in the photo with the big blow up guy instead. Haha!


I included this one so you could see my DUCK earrings zoomed in :)
Aren't they cute! 

We love the fall and ducks and being together and college football and LIFE. :)


2 comments:

Shirley said...

You are so super cute!! I love all the bump pics. And the deflating man. That is hilarious! You guys are so stinking cute. I love that you are still having fun and I can't wait til Baby Huck is in all these pictures! :)

Lisa said...

I laughed so hard about huge blow up fall almost hit you haha!

You are cute pregnant!!! You love all yellow because of cute ducks! Except what about green??? Green is anywhere include beautiful trees!

I am happy both you went out to watch the football game and have fun! It reminded you loved in Utah and you always went to watch BYU football games!!!

Thank you for sharing story and amazing pictures!