I've had a few people say "You're so small!" Well, they were right. When measuring, Dr. Dunnam said I was 29 cm which is only up a little from when I was there a month ago. It still doesn't sound very serious or problematic, but my doctor ordered an ultrasound just in case. I'll have that done Tuesday.
Updates:
-Baby Teddy has found my rib cage and favors the right side to kick :(
-My feet are so big now I officially can't wear my old Danskos any longer
--I made this executive decision yesterday after my volunteer Dentistry from the Heart day when I took the shoes off for a break and could barely get them back on it was so painful! Ouch!
-I think I've been feeling PREGNANT the last 1 1/2 weeks. I wake up with headaches, and will randomly feel dizzy during the day but usually when I get too hot, which is all the time. :)
-Cherri at work put a fan in my room this week which helps a lot! What a sweetheart.
-We are doing a waterbirth so I am getting things ready for that - paperwork, reading up on it, etc. This is how I was born (25 years ago next Saturday!) and I think this will fit my personality and style well.
-I LOVED going to Utah for my baby shower (a separate post on that later) and it is so fun to finally have a couple of baby things!
--We've been so busy getting our house established that we haven't even started on anything for the baby. It makes it seem so much more REAL to be laying out little tiny blue clothes!
![]() |
| 32 weeks |
| Unpacking Teddy's suitcases from his baby shower in Utah I couldn't wait to open this first TOY and play with it. I loved having the sounds of a little kid fill my home!!! |


1 comment:
I don't know why but I cried when I read "it's how I was born almost 25 years ago!" I didn't even think about that. That will make it extra special! I am glad you're getting checked on tuesday for some peace of mind. I am so excited for you!
Post a Comment