
I more recently introduced Jonathon to the beauty that is Taco Tuesday at Del Taco. He was quickly addicted. I'm sure you are all familiar with it- you get three hard or soft shell tacos for just a dollar! Sure they are as American as can be, but oh so good. At least they used to be..
I, Nancy, vow after my last experience at Del Taco, to never choose to eat the famous Taco Tuesday adventure again!!
Now, let me explain why.. (Even writing this post is making me feel kind of sick... blahhh!!)
WARNING: ADULT CONTENT. Well, no nudity or anything but, I might throw in a description of my throw up bowl or the toilet when I was done with it... PHEW.
So I picked up Jonathon from the bus station early last night and he (and me too) was craving Taco Tuesday. We headed out there and ordered a typical serving of 12 tacos- 9 soft and 3 hard and 2 churros. It was all great and dandy! I had four myself plus my churro. On our drive home, we decided those churros just didn't satisfy our sweet tooth and decided we'd try to recreate the blondie from Applebees- AMAZING. As I was baking it, I started feeling really sick. When we finished, I couldn't believe that after all that work I put into it and how it was so perfectly golden, I couldn't even try ONE BITE because I felt too sick!! If you know me, you know how much I love my sweets and this NEVER happens. Well, it happened.
The rest of the night was spent with me throwing up every hour and... well... on the pot, to be quite frank! I don't know what time it was the last refried bean I threw up, but let me tell you Taco Tuesday does NOT taste as good coming up as it does going down!!
I have stopped with the throwing up and other goodies, but have still been weak and had stomach pain all day. I think I have started to make an imprint of my body on the couch from laying there so long. Sprite, otter pops, jello, and saltine crackers have been my best friends today.
And THAT, my friends, is why I will never eat at Taco Tuesday again.
OH, and by the way, Jonathon was just fine. Very satisfied actually. Agh. Not that I'm spiteful or anything but.. come on!!!
That is all for now.
Sincerely,
Nancy
P.s. Jonathon was really sweet taking care of me last night and today even though he's been really busy with school. THANK YOU JONNO! He helped me with all I needed and even took out the throw up-py garbage for. What a dear, sweet husband.
AND my mom rescued me by bringing me the food for the day. I don't know what it is, but there is nothing like being taken care of Mom when you're sick. My mom was sooo good when me and my siblings were growing up to do what ever our little heart desired. I think she spoiled us because I was sad all day today being home alone with out my Mommy here to help me. :( So THANK YOU MOMMY for helping me today while I was sick! She's so cute.
P.S.S. Cosmo is the cutest dog in the world and laid by me on the couch alllll day long. What a good friend!
7 comments:
I am not laughing I swear! Oh man, the sick part is the pits! Good thing you have a good hubby and pup to take good care of you :)
Oh man that's no fun!
Oh Nancy... I feel your pain. I just had the same experience with Taco Bell... Let's just say I had shredded lettuce coming out of my nose. I can't even look at a Taco Bell without getting sick! Glad you're feeling better!
I hope you feel better soon.
You are welcome to bring the food for you. I am sorry for not helping you out...I was not home most time.
On your graduation day evening we went to Applebees Restruarnt. I ordered the rib meals. Next day I felt nauesa with very mild. About midnight, I threw up and had diarrhea throughout the night. Next day, I was so weak, not strough enough. I got up and went to the store...I bought apple juice and sprite zero. Apple Juice is best than sprite zero so I drink apple juice to help to be survive and recovery. Apple juice is a part of "food" heh. Two days later I got recovery. I don't know if the rib meat caused me sick or not. Or I got a stomach virus from Shirley Hale Family, not blame them at all. I love them and I love you, too.
Good luck to find a job soon.
Oops I forgot to sign out Nancy's username. That is my comment above this comment.
Yay for another post! and posting it on facebook so you get more readers! The more readers you have, the more likely you are to post.
Sorry about being sick. It's the worst huh!? Good thing for hubby's and mom's who are awesome. I always love having mom come and help me. That's why I'd rather have her in the delivery room than Jared. lol. Don't tell him I said that! Anywho, I'm glad you're feeling better!
Nancy, if you would eat your tacos like a normal person, this wouldn't happen to you! but no, you eat tacos funny, so of course they're gonna return the favor!
Post a Comment