Today I had my first interview at a great little office in Draper, Utah. It went okay. Not great, not terrible. The staff was all very nice and positive and the office was very high tech and awesome. I would really love to work here. It seems like it would be such a great fit for me! And me for it! I would love, love, L.O.V.E. to get this job!! We will see..
I've had so many different emotions about this and about finding a job period.
It is a scary thing to apply for jobs. You're throwing yourself out there completely, giving it your all, and it can either end in complete and utter thrill and excitement of getting that job or complete and utter misery that someone else was a better candidate than you.
I've learned I'm not very good at interviewing, but I've been practicing! And Jonathon helps me a lot. He's always one of the last three candidates in every job he applies for. It just comes natural for him to talk with people. What a lucky talent to have!
I have another interview tomorrow at a Pedo office in Murray- this is an office specializing in working on kids. That would be fun too. I'll keep you posted on how everything goes!
I've had so many different emotions about this and about finding a job period.
It is a scary thing to apply for jobs. You're throwing yourself out there completely, giving it your all, and it can either end in complete and utter thrill and excitement of getting that job or complete and utter misery that someone else was a better candidate than you.
I've learned I'm not very good at interviewing, but I've been practicing! And Jonathon helps me a lot. He's always one of the last three candidates in every job he applies for. It just comes natural for him to talk with people. What a lucky talent to have!
I have another interview tomorrow at a Pedo office in Murray- this is an office specializing in working on kids. That would be fun too. I'll keep you posted on how everything goes!
k, I don't know how to get rid of this blue underline thing... sorry!
1 comment:
I have a book about interviewing, well it's more like a chapter about interviewing. It also has a lot of questions they will ask you so you can practice what you answers will be. If you want to borrow it, let me know. I am coming tomorrow to moms.
Post a Comment