Here are my random thoughts at this very moment:
1. I love Jonathon. He is my best friend and we love laughing and having so much fun together. It's just easy to be around him and with him and he helps me to be happy in many ways including:
-listening to me ramble and just talk about nothing, makes me feel smart and pretty, always lets me know he loves me, works hard to get us some extra income, he helps me understand the Gospel better, helps me be a better person by encouraging me, he's SO funny!!, makes cute songs and loves to sing, and loves to make other people happy by being nice to them too! I just love him. Alls the time.
2. Cosmo just scratched his ear with his foot and it made the same "thump-thump-thump" sound Thumper from Bambi makes when he scratched his ear.
3. I'm trying out Latisse to help my eyelashes grow all thick and lush so I don't feel the need to put on make-up every morning. I will keep you updated on results.
4. I love being a dental hygienist. I go home so happy at the end of the day because I love my patients. Here is a cool story of one of them:
I saw a patient on Tuesday who had no use of her hands because her mother took some sort of stomach medication while pregnant and caused this deformity. However, this woman had nearly PERFECTLY healthy gums and very little build-up! She uses her feet and teeth to do EVERYTHING for her. And she flosses 2x day using floss sticks and brushes with an electric toothbrush. I was amazed. What an awesome woman. This means there is absolutely no reason in the world that everyone else doesn't floss everyday too!
5. I love hot showers. My mom's house runs out of hot water fast though so I can't ever fully enjoy it. :(
6. Does anyone know how to get rid of sideaches while running?
7. I'm running a marathon next year. - Grandpa Huckvale had a stroke a few months back and does not have use of his right side so he can't walk and talk right now. He made a goal to be walking and talking by July for our family reunion. We decided that we'd all make a goal of something to accomplish by July by the time the family reunion comes and we'll all talk about our experiences. I made three goals:
1) Run a marathon.
2) Read the Book of Mormon.
3) Pay off my student loans.
This takes lots of effort NOW to accomplish these things by THEN so I'm working tough and learning lots along the way. :)
8. I love fresh apple cider. Our home teacher brought us some that is non-pasteurized and only happens one month of the year. It's amazing.
9. I am officially licensed to practice dental hygiene in Oregon and passed the Oregon Jurisprudence exam FINALLY! Wahoo!
10. It feels like nearly every one of my girl friends is pregnant right now. Crazy!
11. I am not good at baking. Or cooking. But, I enjoy it while I'm making it so...... oh well. Maybe someday!
I think that is all for now. I'm going to drive Jonathon downtown to my dental office to have Dr. Ellis pull his last wisdom tooth. It's going to be nice for him to not be in pain anymore!
Bye!
6 comments:
nancy your so cute! I miss seeing you every day :) Can't wait for you to come practice in Oregon with me!!
nancy! you are so great and I love reading your blog and hearing about your life!
I know I get side aches more often when I don't breathe right. Are you breathing right? In the nose, out the mouth. Does this license mean you are moving to Oregon. If you are, I sure hope I see you before then and maybe one Holidays after you move.
Nancy, I just want to point out that I am not pregnant. If you consider me one of your 'girl friends.' Let's enjoy being not-pregnant together! Loved your random thoughts.
Did I mention I adore you? I think so, but let's just clairfy for the record... I adore you! I'm happy you're so happy. I'm not pregnant, so I hope that makes you feel better. I want to be...someday when I'm awfully low. Just kidding, when I'm awfully high! I'm rambling! Anywho, Congrats, I'm so excited for you and Jaaaaaahn!
Dear Nancy,
First, I love reading your blog. Please update it more! You will thank yourself later for doing it. I love going back and reading my blog and all that was going on.
That brings me to second..
Second, why am I not on your blog list??? HMMM??? Fix! http://lifeasamiddlechild.blogspot.com/
Third and final, I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO MOVE UP HERE!
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Post a Comment