Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Getting excited for life!

Well, the title pretty much says it all. Exciting things happening in our future:

1. Jonathon is GRADUATING from BYU on academic scholarship
2. Nancy is running her first MARATHON
3. Moving to Washington!
4. Nancy is taking a dental restorative class to learn how to do fillings
-I can't wait to be in school again! Oh how I've longed to LEARN again!!
5. Getting to put in my two weeks notice at gay dental offices
6. HUCK CAMP family reunion
7. Getting to decorate our own little home again FINALLY
-getting to have a place bigger than just ONE ROOM in my mom's basement
8. Jonathon getting his first "big boy" job (and paycheck!)
9. Getting to play with my new nephew!
10. Possible vacations??
11. Buying Nancy her first pair of nice jeans- ever.
12. Thinking of the FUTURE future and that it gets to come up sooner than later in our future... buying our first home, having our first baby, having our own separate cars, etc etc. I guess that is the next phase of life- and it's gonna be so fun!

Sighhh. Can you see why I daydream so often? So excited for LIFE.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I like the 'first baby' part :-D I agree that its way fun to think of those future things!! I'm so excited for you guys and your new adventures!

Adam & Emily said...

That is awesome that you are running a marathon! Good luck!

Lisa said...

I will miss you both!!!

Let me know when you become pregnant with first child. I will be third time grandmother...I will be exciting. I can help you after birth like I did with Shirley. I enjoy to spend time with new babies. :)

Please visit me when you get into town. And I visit you too.

Keep your achieves what you have dreams and it will come true :) Good luck!!!

PS I will miss you :(