2) I am going to Utah this weekend! I am probably going to the BYU football game, get to see good friends and catch up, and of course, my great family-- and I'm so excited!
3) I have a JOB INTERVIEW either tomorrow or Thursday!
My phone rang this morning at 10:06. I took some Nyquil last night and was pretty out of it so I woke up when it rang. (I swear my alarm was set for 7:00-- where did those three hours go??) I had called and cancelled an appointment for 10:00 this morning at the hair salon so I thought maybe they didn't get the message so they were just calling to check where I was. When I got the voicemail, it was Marly calling so set up an interview for a job I'd applied for online! I jumped out of bed and SCREAMED!
I've been looking for a second job for a few months now and it has seemed like there are no offices in need of a hygienist right now. Is there anything more frustrating than trying to find a job?? I LOVE the Gillespies and have been so grateful to have the 1-2 days a week there. But getting my student loan bills each month quickly remind me that I need an increase in my income.
I called her back and she said she'll talk with the doctors and call me today to let me know if Wednesday or Thursday will work best for the interview. I looked up the office online and it seems perfect. From what I saw there, it looks like we'd be a great fit. Soooo... wish me luck! I am SO EXCITED!!!!!
4) I start my SEWING CLASS tomorrow night! I got a book from the library called "Sewing with Nancy" to help prep before I go. Heh!
5) I have a hair appointment tonight.. and anyone who knows me knows I LOVE getting my hair done! :) Me and Jonathon made a deal a long time ago that he gets to spend money on electronics and I spend mine on hair. It just works.
Actually, I should add that I go to this cute lady up here named Janet who has her own little salon at her house. The last two times I went, she only charged me $30 for a full color! I've been places in the past that charge $120 for the same thing! So, she's been awesome. Love her!
6) I bought Cosmo bad breath spray and I'm excited to see if it works. I also bought more batteries for his bark collar, which was probably one of the top five purchases I've ever made.
7) I'm going to Utah this weekend!! This is deserving of two of the top ten update spots. :)
8) I bought BedHead dry shampoo for 60% off from Ulta this week. And it is awesome.
If I could buy three things for every woman I know, it'd be:
1) dry shampoo
2) pepper spray
3) floss
9) Jonathon and I found not just one, but TWO whole sand dollars at Seaside beach last weekend!!! That is good luck, you know! Which is probably why I got this interview!
10) I got a new calling at church a couple weeks ago to be in Young Womens. I am the newest Laurel Advisor. I have loved it so far! I also get to be in it with Annie, Jonathon's youngest sister. We have a lot of fun together so that is just an extra plus.
I plan to post the pictures and blog about our quick weekend trip to the coast-- it was SO AWESOME. I officially love the coast. But I need to wait until I get the pictures off of Jonathon's camera so I'll do that when he gets home.
And I will see some of you soon this weekend!
4 comments:
You are so funny! I love that floss is one of the main 3 things a woman needs bwahah. What brand of dry shampoo do you use?
Love everything you said! Can't wait to see you. I need to call you tomorrow. If I dont, call me!
You sound so busy! GOOD LUCK on your interview! Hope you get the job! I know how it goes with not getting enough hours, my office wants to fill me as much as I want but just don't have the patients :( So I'm workin half day today. Anyway, I like the deal about Jonno spending $ on electronics and you on hair and that IS a REALLY good price for hair color! My sis-in-law does mine and I pay her about that! So go you! I miss you!!!!
Don't forget to post the pictures of your bedroom and living room :)
Bring coat to Utah. Cold here around 40 temp. warm socks LOL.
Don't forget to bring picture of Jonathon's graduation annoucement and one from BYU group ok?
Good luck to have interview. Fingers cross you get a job :)
I miss you and I love you.
Mom
Post a Comment