1. Temp at Warners dental office every Tuesday- Love them. They are so nice!
2. Got my wisdom teeth extracted. Starved for three days, got two dry sockets, an infection so my entire right side of my head swelled up, TMJ pain and not being able to open my mouth too big, and now have a huge canker where my teeth naturally bite down on tissue in the back. :( We'll wait two weeks and see if it heals on its own before taking the next step to fix this.
3. Grandpa and Grandma Roush came to visit! I got to see them and my Dad and Nolan and lots of family.
4. Grandpa had to go to the hospital overnight for a mini stroke. He's okay now but I don't like him not feeling 100%!
5. Grandpa and Grandma Huckvale came to visit! They also brought Roger who is Grandpa's aid. We love him and are so grateful for his assistance and being so willing to help.
6. My little brother in law David is preparing to go on his mission to Jacksonville, Florida. He gave an awesome talk at church. Sister in law Jenny sang and sounded beautiful.
7. Robby came home from BYU for Christmas break... and surprised us by bringing our good friend Jeremy! They bought their tickets back in October and only told my Mother in Law, Susie. I can't believe they all kept the secret that long!
8. Going to the temple with David for the first time and being there with loved ones. We went with GRANDpa Huckvale to the room where he sealed Jonathon and me 4 years ago. The three of us just cried together as we told him THANK YOU for doing that for us. GRANDma said that was one of the things Grandpa was most excited for- to get to seal his grandchildren in the temple for time and all eternity. He performed three of these before his stroke left him unable to speak. We feel so honored and privileged to be one of those couples.
--We're grateful in general to be raised by great examples in our lives and for all the hard work and love of our ancestors in THEIR lives so we can be where we are today.
9. Eating soooooo many Christmas treats!! :D I LOVE candy and sweets.
10. The whole reason I even began writing this post... I love Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride tea! I am drinking it for the first time and it is yummy.
---Robby, Jeremy, Cosmo and I just walked Jonathon to walk this cold morning. The boys stayed to get a tour of the office and I planned to go out for a run so I left, but Cosmo is a pansy and can't run so I just came home. It was beautiful watching the sun rise and seeing the little sliver of the moon and that peaceful feeling of being outside walking. I love it. But i was just COLD! So tea hit the spot. :)
11. Rented a CAMERO (and got it for an awesome deal!!) for a day and drove out to Walla Walla to test drive cars with Alex and Talia. I love Talia! She's one of the cutest moms I know. She could start a "Cute Mom Club." We're still trying to make our final decision but I think we've narrowed it down to two.
--Getting a new car is such a tough decision. It is WAY more fun to do it when you can actually afford what you WANT and have been saving up for it!
2 comments:
So fun! Lots going on with you guys. Missing you though during this time! It just doesn't feel "whole." Have a blast the next week though!
eww gross. TMI about all the teeth stuff again!! hehe love you Nan!
Post a Comment