We only got to capture these ten AWESOME pictures with my underwater disposable camera before Jonathon's rental snorkeling gear went missing/stolen. :( But I love these photos!
We LOVED that sea turtle! He/she was so cool! And all the tropical little fishies.
For some reason the picture of Jonathon and Jeremy makes me laugh every time- LOL!










4 comments:
When we went to Hawaii for our honeymoon snorkeling was my favorite! We saw a sea turtle too and I thought it was so cool to see it up close! I wish I had thought to bring an underwater camera. How fun! Looks like you guys had an awesome trip.
-Afton
Cool!!!
Did you take the sea turtle home? LOL
I am happy you guys have good time to see everything underwater. Cool!
They are beautiful colors. It made me go to Hawaii someday.
Super cool Nance! And that picture is totally hilarious!
Must...try...not...to be... too... jealous....!!!!! I WANNA SWIM WITH TURTLES!!!!!!! Those pictures are AMAZING! And did you touch one of those spikey red things? DON'T! Stacy and I came across some at a beach and one cut her foot open!
Post a Comment