Definitely! mandyloohoo2 at gmail dot com
shirleyrhale@gmail.com. Now you're going to have to let people know you've updated k? I rarely check private blogs. So let me know!
Please add me! jillgun11@yahoo.com
holliehanson@gmail.comNext time you visit I want to do pics!!!
shannontdurr@gmail.com
Nan I love reading about your fun life and I'm so happy we are both having boys!! Wish you weren't so far away. Your new place looks amazing. So happy for U and Jonathan. Kate.kasteler@gmail.com
lynsie.brunt@yahoo.comlynsieoverman@yahoo.comI'm not sure which one it is! haha
akandjk.blogspot.comAndrea, one of your clients who's going to miss you when your on maternity leave ;-)
akanooth@hotmail.com
Could you please add Nolan and me on the list? Mine is emeraldcm07@gmail.com and Nolan's is nolanroush@gmail.com.Thanks!
ngodnick@gmail.com
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Definitely! mandyloohoo2 at gmail dot com
shirleyrhale@gmail.com. Now you're going to have to let people know you've updated k? I rarely check private blogs. So let me know!
Please add me! jillgun11@yahoo.com
holliehanson@gmail.com
Next time you visit I want to do pics!!!
shannontdurr@gmail.com
Nan I love reading about your fun life and I'm so happy we are both having boys!! Wish you weren't so far away. Your new place looks amazing. So happy for U and Jonathan. Kate.kasteler@gmail.com
lynsie.brunt@yahoo.com
lynsieoverman@yahoo.com
I'm not sure which one it is! haha
akandjk.blogspot.com
Andrea, one of your clients who's going to miss you when your on maternity leave ;-)
akanooth@hotmail.com
Could you please add Nolan and me on the list?
Mine is emeraldcm07@gmail.com and Nolan's is nolanroush@gmail.com.
Thanks!
ngodnick@gmail.com
Post a Comment