28 weeks! Third Trimester! Can you believe it??
I like the right picture because it show my button popping out - haha!
I don't have too many updates.. everything's been about the same. I've been really fortunate to have a good pregnancy so far.
*My doctor said at the last visit I finally had my "growth spurt" that everyone gets at one point or another.
--She did say my belly was measuring a little small- we'll check again at the next visit. Didn't sound too worrisome.
*I've gained about 25 lbs - and I feel like I've gained 25 pounds!
--It's starting to get hard to bend over and roll out of bed. And I'm getting tired a lot faster. Bending over to pick up Cosmo's spilled dog food left me surprisingly out of breath yesterday!
*I had my glucose test at the last visit too. She said I am basically the opposite of a diabetic- and I need to eat more frequently.
--This is how I've always been though. Even before pregnancy, if I don't eat every couple hours it hits me really hard- I get grumpy and "down" so that's always been one thing I make a priority in the day is to eat/drink frequently to avoid that.
*I am HOT all the time
*When I get too hot, my feet and calves swell and my hands a little too. This makes wearing my shoes uncomfortable!
*The top of my belly feels like it "goes to sleep" when I sit hunched over too long. Long meaning like more than two minutes. Terrible for a DENTAL HYGIENIST who is hunched over ALL DAY and I notice it when I'm driving too.
*I have been bra-less for the last month. They are just so uncomfortable!
--BEST. DECISION. EVER.
*I love feeling little Sweet Baby J moving around. He's starting to get strong!
--We still don't have an official name for him but.. I think we may have found "the one." And I think you will all love it as much as I do! :) :)
*We still don't really have anything set up for his baby room. I laid out a couple of his outfits though and blankets and it made me so excited! :)
*Jonathon is really excited and so cute. He is going to be the best dad.
*And Cosmo is excited to be a big brother! Haha JK.
--Actually, the other night we were in the kitchen and Cosmo click-clacked out of the room (our hardwood floors downstairs make a click-clack noise when he walks around that i love :) and anyone who knows Cosmo knows he never leaves our side. So I was surprised when he wasn't around. I went to investigate and found him in the baby room with the lights off laying on the floor near his folded clothes. It was so cute! I think they'll make good buddies. :)
Anyway, that's all for now! I am SO EXCITED to fly to Utah next month and see my family who I've missed so much and have a shower and get to see my old friends!! AND BEST OF ALL I get to meet my new NEICE who will be born sometime this next week or two!! I can't wait! She's already got the two CUTEST big brothers who will love her and tease her. Hehe.
Oh yeah, I signed up for some birthing classes for me and Jonno in two weeks. I'm looking forward to that.


3 comments:
Yay I love this update!! You are so cute. I love how beautiful your bump is. So so healthy! I had to be really good about eating this time too. Make sure to eat a lot of protein. I learned that in my birthing class. Are you just taking the one that the hospital offers? Also, I have a bunch of shirts you can use since I won't be pregnant any more. AND all those boy clothes and blankets, whatever you need. I can't believe you are in the 3rd trimester.. getting so close!!! I love you and my almost named nephew!
You are CUTE! 25 pounds? Iiiiii don't think so. Maybe 3. That's adorable about Cosmo. Buy a super comfy nursing bra. I'm never going back to under wire again!! Can't wait to see you!
Could you be ANY cuter?! Hey! When you come out let's go do a maternity shoot!!
Post a Comment