Full term- 37 weeks today!
And I feel like it!I met with my midwife today and she said everything continues to look healthy. She did an exam and Teddy is head down and starting to get ready. She guessed I would deliver around my due date of Dec. 13 or later.
I'm okay with him coming anytime after December 6th which is my last day of work. Actually, my mom is flying up December 9th so I guess after that.
My patient told me many babies are born closer to full moons due to the gravitational pull or something. The next full moon is December 17th so she predicted he'd be born on December 16th. That sounds about right to me- we'll see!
-I've gained 40 pounds, my feet and calves are like elephantitis, I'm starting to get these dull ache pain things down my lower back/glute/things and I'm not worried about them, but they sometimes make me stop mid walk from discomfort. :( I woke up twice last night and couldn't fall back asleep easily- someone told me this is to prep me for waking up to feed the baby. I've definitely got the "WADDLE
down.
-I'm constantly amazed by how much people LOVE pregnancy and babies and how excited they get for me. I'm amazed by the sweet, thoughtful gifts we've received and love shown to us. We can't wait for Teddy. I can't believe the time is almost here. We've waited so long- many years past just these last 8 months- to welcome our own baby. This is the reason I've done everything I've done in life is to prepare for this moment to get to be a Mom. And we are getting so close. I can't wait. (Well, maybe I can.. just till Dec 9th though! :)
![]() |
| 37 weeks- full term! |
![]() |
| 37 weeks - Full term! |
![]() |
| 35 weeks -On our "Baby Moon" |
![]() |
| 35 weeks -About to go swimming on our "Baby moon" |




1 comment:
Ah I love your belly!!! You look so good and healthy! Your belly is perfect! The other day I was telling Ryan that pretty soon he was going to have a baby cousin. He said Baby Teddy is coming soon! He remembered his name. :) You are such a beautiful woman and you are going to be an incredible mom. I can't wait!
Post a Comment