Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Meet the newest Best Buy employee


I almost forgot to mention..


I am the newest Best Buy employee! I applied there a little while back in case it takes awhile for me to land a dental hygiene job and to help bring in all the extra dough I can. I have orientation this coming Friday. It's been a crazy month for the Huckvale family!


I can't wait for my first paycheck. I don't care how much or how little it is- it will be an INCOME!! YES!



1 comment:

Lisa said...

Congratulation to get a job for Best Buy.

You can buy things from Best BYU (of course Buy LOL)

You will be big successful and you are better than me...find a job something I can enjoy smile.

Grab NICE vacation somewhere...maybe rain state or sunny state??? Or Sunny and humid state? LOL

I love you both.