
Day two of interviews. And I am thrilled!
I had an interview today at a place downtown called A Kid's Place dentistry. The job is actually for an office in Murray, but it is part of a company of dental offices.
I met with an executive of the company named Quindon. He was one of those types of people that just from meeting him, you feel like a better person. What a great person. I think it was what I read in a book once called "instant rapport." You know how there are just some people that you instantly click with and others you don't? This was a definite click.
I felt like this was my dream interview because it wasn't full of the typical "Why should we pick you over another applicant?" weird questions that were made for people who can talk real smooth. It was designed for a gal like me who gets nervous in an interview, but I'll make a great hygienist in the office! He really took the time to get to know me and who I really am and use that judgement to make the decision. I really appreciated this.
In the beginning of the interview, he told me that the way they do things, they will call me within one week if they want me to come back for a working interview and if I don't hear from them, it meant I didn't have one of the qualities they were looking for. At the end of the interview today, he said
"Now, do you remember what I said at the beginning of the interview? Going back to that, how I said we'd call you within a week? With that said, I'd like you to come in for a working interview next Tuesday. I want you to work from 9-5 and we will pay you."
Can you believe it?? I'm so excited! What a great day! And interview. I cannot wait for Tuesday- it is going to be so fun! And so nice to get a paycheck, even if it is just one day. :)
1 comment:
WOOHOO!!! That is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to hear how your working interview goes! That is so exciting, Nancy!!!
Post a Comment