Jonathon and I decided to stop by the Portland, OR temple on our way home from his cousin Kendra's wedding reception. This is where we got married!
It was fun to be there together again. :)
Coming out of the temple doors...
It's crazy thinking about how different it is NOW compared to that day- August 4th, 2007.
We were so scared and nervous. We had no idea what to expect and how our future would work out. I had felt sick for two months before from all the nerves and couldn't even really ENJOY our wedding day because I was so young and scared!
We had no idea if Jonathon was going to get accepted to BYU or what his major would be if he did.
We had no idea if I'd make it into dental hygiene school.
No idea where we were going to live, where we were going to work, how we were going to be able to pay for LIFE and COLLEGE the next few years..
We had no idea what MARRIED LIFE was going to be like.
And now, four years later, it's all worked out perfectly. We've had so many fun memories and learned and grown together. We really lucked out to find each other so young.
I love Jonathon and I am grateful to have him as such a good friend, wonderful husband who makes me laugh every single day. He is caring and fun and sweet and knows me better than anyone else in the world. And he helps me be closer to who I WANT to be each day.
I'm so glad we made that choice to be married
and especially to be married HERE in this beautiful temple
for time and all eternity.
4 comments:
How fun! I love that you recreated some pictures. So cute!
You are both cute couple.
You were 9 months old we went to Portland Temple Open House. You were not talkactive and quiet. Once we attended the temple and you started to talk loud and you pointed your finger at things each of the rooms. Amazing you know everything about the temple. End of the tour, we walked out. You stopped to talk and you were quiet. Very intereting. I think your spirit knows about the future that you got your own endownment at that temple. And you both got married there, too :)
Happy 4th year Anniversary!!!
Nanc you look so pretty! I LOVE the pic of you guys in front of the fountain! These are really pretty pictures!!
Yay for 4 year anniversaries!!! Nancy.. you are so gorgeous. I seriously love your hair all up like that. I can't pull that off so I'm jealous. You two are so great! Miss you!
Post a Comment