Robby went up to Seattle for work and took me and Jonathon along for the ride.
We hung out in downtown Seattle and went to the music museum. Then we went to the wharf and the Olde Little Shop of Curiousity. I love this place!
I slept over at my dad's that night and hung out and played games with him and his wife April. We went to the Federal Way beach and then out to lunch at Claim Jumper with Grandpa Timothy and Susan.
It was a lot of fun!

A 70's burg. HUGE burger Robby easily polished off.

So much fun seeing Grandpa Timothy and hearing all his stories of teaching choir.
I had a lot of fun seeing my dad and April. He beat me in Uno (You-know) that night and made me eggs and toast the next morning for breakfast like the old days. We had a good time. :)
2 comments:
Aw, You-no and eggs and toast! I miss those days! I wonder if it would be awkward if we slept at Dad's house and I had Dad tuck me in next to Jared. :)
Nanc! You look sooo cute! I LOVE that pink shirt! Sounds like you guys are doing so well! I'm wayyyy jealous you paid off a student loan...I feel like I'll be an old gramdma before paying mine off. So good job! I miss you!!!
Post a Comment