Thursday, November 21, 2013

Stryker Dentistry Baby Shower

About a year ago I started working full-time at Larry Stryker's dental office.
I LOVE this office!
The gals here threw me and Teddy an INCREDIBLE baby shower- I still can't believe how awesome it was.

Since most of them hadn't seen our new place yet, we decided to have it at my house. It was so fun!
I LOVED seeing my house decorated and filled with people. It felt so warm and happy. :)

Here are just a few pics:
The women of Stryker Dentistry -
Christy, Lauren, Emma (Lauren's baby), Jill, Natalie (Colleen's daughter), Cherri, Me and Teddy, Shannon, Maddie (Shan's daughter), Rona, Ashley (Rona's baby) and Colleen.
Oh and Cosmo of course!

Some of the food - it was SO GOOD!
apples and berries, cheese n crackers, coconut shrimp, kale and broccoli salad, even carrots from their garden! 

Rona and Ashley- so cute!

Natalie and Emma

Playing a matching game-
We all brought baby pictures of ourselves and played a matching game.  The winner was whoever got the most matches and if there was a tie, whoever turned it in first. I knew I had to go fast cuz Lauren would be the competition.  We both got 8/10 right, but she beat me by two seconds! She's so good at stuff like this!

Cute, dorky Maddie :) I love her! I hope my kids are as cool as she is someday

Lauren and Emma

I still can't believe how generous and giving people are.  I'm amazed.  We got clothes, a baby monitor, a "baby firsts" calendar, boppy, bottles, hand knit sweater, a bouncer, and even a gown for me for the hospital! WOW.

1 comment:

Shirley said...

The reason you are blessed with so much love is because you are so loving. Everyone loves you so much and it shows how amazing you are.