Ladies and Gentlemen,
I am pleased to announce that...
I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!!!
I will try to put in writing how utterly HAPPY I am, but I believe it to be an impossible task.
I will be working part-time at A Kid's Place Dentistry in Murray on Tuesdays and Fridays. This is the same place I did my working interview last week. This is a newer office with a GREAT staff. I can't wait to start.
I'm so grateful for this opportunity. I had interviewed at an office in Draper two weeks ago and the interview was pretty bad. About an hour after that interview finished, I got a phone call to set up an interview for A Kid's Place the next day. I met with Quinndon and we had a great interview that really didn't even feel like an interview. I learned a lot of really cool things from him about life and what type of person I am and want to be. I was thrilled when he asked me to come back for a working interview. The next week at my working interview was the first time I'd ever really seen how an office is run. I felt like it went okay but could have been better, could have been worse. After that day, Christie, the owner, asked if I could come back Thursday. I was pleasantly surprised! I felt like Thursday was better, but still not perfect (of course). We got a call from Quinndon on Friday while we were driving, but I was too nervous to answer to Jonathon answered. I was scared to death and told him to say I wasn't there- he did, and then we didn't hear back from Quinndon until MONDAY. The anticipation was killing me. I thought "What if they were going to offer me the job and then I didn't answer and now they are going to give it to someone else??" So today he called again and said:
"I have good news for you- we'd like you to be a part of our team!"
I'm really excited to start. This is an amazing opportunity for me. I still can't believe it. I'm so happy and grateful. I said awhile ago that whoever gives me my first job I will always try my absolute best to do a great job for the company and go above and beyond to try and say thank you.
That is exactly what I intend to do. :)
I officially start next week- I can't wait!
3 comments:
Congratulations Nancy!!! You are going to do so awesome, I just know it!! and fun that you get to work with the kiddos! :)
That's so great!!! Yaaaaaay!!!
Way to go Nan! I didn't even know you had a blog! I'm glad I found it through your sister's and now I can know what is going on in your life even though I never get to see you!
Post a Comment