Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Blogging from...





MY NEW COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mine mine mine alllll mine!!!!! :D :D :D I LOVE my new computer!!!!!!!!!!! I got a white MacBook of my very own and it is SO CUTE! I LOVE IT!!!!

Jonno sold his MacBook Pro and with that money, he bought me my MacBook and had enough left over to get a MacBook Air for himself - two macs for the price of one! AKA: MAC ATTACK!

I love my computer so so much!

Signed,

Yours truly,
The happiest girl in the whole town - Nancy


3 comments:

Lynsie Overman said...

YAY!!! Nancy a new computer....now we just have to get natalie a camera ;)

Lisa said...

Tell Jon to not touch your own computer so he can't sell LOL.

Have fun with your new computer.

Remember I love you very much.

Love Mom

Natalie said...

Awesome! I loved getting my computer. Greatest thing ever. AND LYNSIE GUESS WHAT I GOT A CAMERA!