Saturday, August 20, 2011

Jonathon's BYU graduation


Meet the newest BYU graduate! We traveled down to Utah last week for Jonathon's graduation. It was so fun to be part of this moment we've waited SO LONG for and worked so hard for.

PROUD WIFE!

Proud Mom and Dad

Robby, Jonathon, and Jeremy

Getting his diploma

We were so grateful to everyone who came to support Jonathon on this great day:
Grandpa and Grandma Roush, Andy, Jeremy, Robby, Grandpa and Grandma Huckvale, Bob and Susie, Jon and Nancy (of course), Lisa, Grandma Richards, and Steven.

Grandpa and Grandma Huckvale

Andy Rafn
Jonathon's first room mate in college and our room mate again when we lived in our Murray apartment! He's been a great friend through the years.

Grandpa and Grandma Roush
Grandma Richards
Lisa
She bought some BYU swimming shorts for him and a fun card

Eating at Texas Roadhouse after Commencement
(We ate at IHOP the next day with everyone but I forgot to get a picture :( )
Jeremy the Entertainer
When we went back to the hotel and were pooped, he was telling all these fun stories and making funny faces making us all laugh. :)


WE DID IT!

3 comments:

Shirley said...

You did it you did it you did it YEAH! Los Hosimos, you did it! do do do do do do do. If you had to watch Dora like I do, you would know what I am singing. Count yourself lucky! :) I really wish I could've gone. So sorry I wasn't there. We were thinking about you both the entire day. So happy for you!

AB said...

Congratulations to both of you! It is so nice to see them walk across that stage isn't it!? Yay for being done and now starting the next stage of life. I hope you are loving the Northwest.
-Afton

Lisa said...

Jonathon

Congratulation!!! I am amazing you did and finished the school. Now you have a new life with a good job without school :)

I am sorry that I could stay with you and others to eat IHOP but my mother and I had to go back to Bear Lake before dark.

Thank you for letting Nancy visit us at Bear Lake. I had wonderful with her. Thank you again.

Visit you and Nancy someday.

PS don't worry about VGA. I got one from DI and cost me one buck. Not bad.